The Supernatural Power of Making Decisions
Click on the video below for a special message from Dr. Jim Richards
Your current quality of life is directly related to the quality of your past decisions.
In this 6 CD/MP3 Teaching series you will learn that decisions:
- come from beliefs.
- are a form of exercising our personal authority.
- are made from our perception; so if our perception is faulty so are our decisions.
- open the door to the grace of God and the grace of God empowers us to live our decisions.
- actually create the physical energy to accomplish the goal.
This in-depth teaching series is excellent for individual or small group study!
6 CD/MP3 Set includes these teaching sessions:
- Supernatural Power of Decisions
- The Matrix of Life
- All Things Are Already Mine
- Confessions of a Persuaded Heart
- Breaking Free From Your Emotional Past
- From Believer to Disciple
Daily decisions may, more than anything else, reflect what is in your heart. Decisions are made in direct proportion to self-worth, identity and belief in the promises of God.
Since we are freewill beings created in the likeness and image of God who have authority over our own lives, we can rarely have a quality of life greater than our willingness to choose that life in every situation. Even when we are blessed or prospered by someone else’s kindness we usually lose or destroy it because it is beyond the scope of our personal beliefs.
We hope for good outcomes from our decisions about jobs, relationships and health, yet too often suffer disappointments. Many times our failure to choose the outcome God promised (which is, by default, failure to choose life) means that situation will go the way of the world. Because of past disappointment we are sometimes afraid to make a decision for a great outcome. But more than anything else we don’t know it is our choice, our right and our responsibility to choose life: an outcome based on the person and promises of God!
- Understanding how to accomplish goals follows decisions.
- Self-worth is the matrix around which all decisions are made.
- Failure to choose life is, by default, choosing death.
- Vows are internal decisions that we have not verbalized.
Making godly decisions moves us into the realm of the Kingdom of God with all its resources. Failure to make decisions creates a default to the world’s system. Kingdom living requires personal, daily decisions to have the outcome God promised!