The Stress Antidote
Biblically-based strategies to overcome stress and live in peace!
In this series, you will discover God’s process for living in peace. You will acquire tools that will lead you from stress to peace. There are accompanying Heart Physics® meditations which will give you additional exercises to take you even deeper into this path of peace.
For more information, click the description tab below
- Stress is the true silent killer! According to some studies, 95% of all illnesses are stress-related.
- Major illnesses that lead to death tend to occur after prolonged stress.
- Stress is a significant factor in spontaneous acts of violence: road rage, .explosive outbursts, spousal, and child abuse.
- The continual rise in drug and alcohol, as well as prescription medication addiction, is related to an attempt to manage stress.
- Possibly the number one reason godly, sincere people do not hear the voice of God in their heart is because of stress.
There is only one cure for stress: the peace of God. The peace of God is more than a subjective feeling of tranquility; it is a tranquility that comes as a result of experiencing God’s divine power to meet every need in your life. In fact, the peace of God is closely related to the idea of experiencing Heaven on earth! When we enter into that place of safety and provision in God stress melts away as if we are living in Heaven now!
The Bible describes the way of peace as a path we can walk that makes us immune to the stress of the world. It gives us a confident assurance that manifests as God’s strength. Peace is God’s only remedy for stress.