Surviving The New World Order
In John 16:1, Jesus said, These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble. For the first time you can learn about the end times in a way that does not bring fear.
Little did we know when President George Bush, Sr. spoke of ushering in the “New World Order” that it was really happening! Despite what the politicians thought their compromises would do to stimulate the economy or create a safer world, the greed and deception of the last 100 years, coupled with world events, was the perfect breeding ground for what no one really expected: A New World Order that would be the perfect breeding ground for the anti-Christ. World leaders, economists, and the Church were all working an agenda that has closed their eyes to a reality that no one is ready to face.
- The entire world is subject to the oil owned by the Muslim nation.
- The Muslim world is uniting to create a one-world Muslim nation.
- The Muslim nation is poised and equipped to declare war on Israel.
- The Muslim nation feels a divine call to usher the world into Armageddon.
- The end time ten-nation league is already forming.
- Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
- The Muslim nation is ready to declare a world-wide jihad to kill Jews and offer Christians the option of conversion or beheading.
- According to Muslim leaders the anti-Christ has already revealed himself.
- Jesus is preparing His people to survive and overcome.
- It’s not too late to prepare for the coming deception.
In John 16:1, Jesus said, These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble. For the first time you can learn about the end times in a way that does not bring fear, but preparation – preparation that Jesus said would keep you from stumbling. Forget everything you thought you knew about the end times. In this 10-message, information-packed series Dr. Jim Richards gives you a fresh look that makes the Book of Revelation easy to understand. He also tells you what you need to know to prepare. Jesus’ coming will either be a “thief in the night” or the “sound of the trumpet.” The difference is whether or not you know what to expect. Listen and be ready, the Bride Groom comes!