Jesus: My Everything
In this life-changing, paradigm-shifting series you’ll discover new insights and answer nagging questions, but mostly you’ll see how life really can work. By the end of this series you will see Jesus in a light as never before.
Religion, tradition, culture, and preconceived ideas had so distorted what truth would really look like that God had to take drastic steps. When religion put truth into practice it wasn’t freeing; it was controlling and brought death. Mankind needed a clear-cut model, a perfect example of what it would look like to put truth into practice.
We needed to see how to get people healed, how to overcome sin, how to work miracles. We needed to see someone we could trust put this into practice; therefore, God made the Word to become flesh by sending His Son, in the likeness of human flesh, with all the same struggles and limitations of everyday man. Man needed a model but it had to be someone just like them. So, Jesus emptied Himself and became a man. We had the opportunity to see exactly what it would look like if God were living out the very truths He gave us to live by.
In this life-changing, paradigm-shifting series you’ll discover new insights and answer nagging questions, but mostly you’ll see how life really can work.
- If I am under grace what should it look like?
- Why did Jesus have to become a man?
- What is the secret to the fullness of God?
- What does it really look like to die to self?
- How do I really overcome temptation?
- Why did Jesus have such a clear sense of authority?
- Can I operate in the same authority as Jesus?
- What’s the difference between the authority of man and the authority of the believer?
- How do I tell people the truth in love?
- How can I really be like Jesus?
By the end of this series you will see Jesus in a light as never before. He really will become your everything. He will be the first and last place you look to answer your questions about how to live this life in the promises and power of God.