- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God and the complete, total and final revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all good things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in a corporate Godhead composed of three distinct persons – the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and was the only begotten, incarnate Son of God who died on the cross as in our place. By His resurrection He conquered sin, death and the devil. He entered the heavenly Holy of Holies to make the final offering for sin and all of its effects. Having sat down at the right hand of God, He has completed the work of salvation. There is nothing we can add to His finished work.
- We believe all people are saved by grace through faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus.
- We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus, regenerate the repentant believer, to guide the believer into all truth and to manifest Himself in all believers to minister as the Lord Jesus would to men. We believe the Holy Spirit empowers all believers to live every promise of the Bible.
- We believe all New Testament manifestations of the Holy Spirit are available to all present -day believers.
- We believe righteousness is a free gift given to every believer. Therefore, every believer is qualified for all of the promises of God and empowered to live in righteousness.
- We believe God made peace with the world through the propitiation of the Lord Jesus. We believe that any person can participate in this New Covenant by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, all believers are delivered from the curse of the Law and the wrath of God.
- We believe the grace of God empowers the believer to live in righteousness and minister in the power of God.
- We believe the believer and the church has a commission to make disciples of every person on earth. Therefore, we should equip all believers to fulfill their life’s calling.
InerrancyWe believe that all sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God. We believe they are God-breathed according to 2 Timothy 3:16. No other book or group of books is a qualified authority for Christian faith, life and service. No other pattern of ministry, worship or conduct is acceptable for the born-again Christian. We believe the Lordship of Jesus is expressed through the written Word, therefore, deviation from the written Word is a departure from true Christian faith.
We believe the Bible, as spoken in the original language, is without flaw or error. Therefore, all doctrine and interpretation must be dedicated to and consistent with the original languages as interpreted in their time.
Because Jesus and His priesthood are unchangeable (Hebrews 13:8, 7:24), we believe the New Covenant to be unchangeable. Therefore, the entire New Covenant as prophesied by the prophets, demonstrated in the ministry of Jesus, practiced by the early church and promised in the epistles is in effect today.